I spend a lot of time talking to lawyers, in particular in relation to being progressive and embracing online opportunities. Common themes arise which led to the creation of AAT Legal:
- “ We don’t have any strategy at all around what we are doing online”;
- "We need to sort out our website and online presence but don’t really know where to begin or who to engage”;
- "I think we look outdated and could do with really rethinking our brand generally and how we present to clients”;
- "We spend a lot on our marketing and online initiatives but I am not sure if we are spending our money wisely or if we are doing well”;
- "There is nothing or very little on our website or online that outlines what I do and I think I am missing out on opportunities”; and
- "I am worried we are not future proofing our offering and general approach.”
Why instruct AAT Legal?
- I have over 20 years’ experience as a Solicitor and partner in private practice bringing legal sector knowledge;
- Since 2005 I have been involved in 100 + online business generation projects;
- I have experience of law firm practice management along with experience in creating legal brands and rebranding existing legal firms;
- I co-founded Network Legal in 2012, an online lead generation company which owned a significant portfolio of legal sector websites in the UK. The company was successfully sold in August 2017;
- I am a 2016 graduate of Squared Online, the digital marketing leadership course developed by Google for "tomorrow`s connected leaders"
- I am a member of the Law Society of Scotland Technology Law and Practice Committee; and
- I have experience of implementing effective in-house procedures in legal firms to ensure business opportunities are effectively handled and converted, with associated reporting procedures being implemented.
Get in touch